This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 2:58 PM by jpaiva RSS

MapViewer erron on WebLogic 12c

742884 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
We are in the process of upgrading our WebLogic 11g server to WebLogic 12c.

When I start mapviewer (11.1.1.6 ) I get this error:

WARNING: ORA-28001: the password has expired

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-28001: the password has expired

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:445)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:389)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:382)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.processError(T4CTTIfun.java:600)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.processError(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:445)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:450)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:192)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.doOAUTH(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:380)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.doOAUTH(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:760)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:401)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:546)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnection.java:236)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:521)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:582)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:185)
at oracle.sdovis.ds.NativeOracleDataSource.<init>(NativeOracleDataSource.java:154)
at oracle.sdovis.ds.DSManager.registerOracleJdbcDS(DSManager.java:123)
at oracle.lbs.mapserver.core.MapperConfig.createMappers(MapperConfig.java:811)
at oracle.lbs.mapserver.core.MapperConfig.loadMapViewerConfig(MapperConfig.java:1613)
at oracle.lbs.mapserver.core.MapperConfig.loadConfigFile(MapperConfig.java:623)
at oracle.lbs.mapserver.core.MapperConfig.<init>(MapperConfig.java:374)
at oracle.lbs.mapserver.MapServerImpl.<init>(MapServerImpl.java:131)
at oracle.lbs.mapserver.MapServerImpl.<init>(MapServerImpl.java:115)
at oracle.lbs.mapserver.oms$ColdStart.run(oms.java:310)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Then if I try to access the mapviewer admin console at /mapviewer I get this error:

Error 500--Internal Server Error

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
     at javax.faces.application.Application.getResourceHandler(Application.java:287)
     at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:588)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:242)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:216)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:132)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:338)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:25)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:75)
     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:367)
     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:336)
     at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl.doFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:196)
     at oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter.doFilter(AdfFacesFilter.java:87)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:75)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3288)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3254)
     at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
     at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
     at weblogic.servlet.provider.WlsSubjectHandle.run(WlsSubjectHandle.java:57)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.doSecuredExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2163)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2091)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2074)
     at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1513)
     at weblogic.servlet.provider.ContainerSupportProviderImpl$WlsRequestExecutor.run(ContainerSupportProviderImpl.java:255)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

I tried using both autodeploy and deploying a new app onto WebLogic with the same results
  • 1. Re: MapViewer erron on WebLogic 12c
    742884 Newbie
    I have fixed the Oracle error ( password expired ) - one of our data sources had and out of date password

For the other error I'm looking at the jsf libraries being loaded by the webapp and the application server to see if the order is messing up the admin webapp. Mapviewer is generating maps correctly, I just can't access the admin page.
  • 2. Re: MapViewer erron on WebLogic 12c
    742884 Newbie
    I fixed this by adding a prefer-application-packages entry into the META-INF/weblogic-application.xml

<wls:prefer-application-packages>
    <wls:package-name>javax.faces.*</wls:package-name>
    </wls:prefer-application-packages>

Seems like a conflict between WebLogic 12c javax.faces version and the one included with MapViewer
  • 3. Re: MapViewer erron on WebLogic 12c
    jpaiva Pro
    Just as information, the up-coming MapViewer patch release will be certified for WLS 12c.
    With the available MapViewer releases, mainly the web UI will not work properly on WLS 12c even though the core functions do work.

Thanks.

Joao

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points