This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2012 3:00 AM by Roshni Shankar RSS

Corrective action not working in OEM

Roshni Shankar Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

I am working on OEM 12c R1 Cloud Control. While going through the documents I came to know that we can set a corrective action against a metric and whenever that condition gets violated the corrective action is executed. Now I decided to configure a corrective action whenver my weblogic server goes down OEM will start the server. While creating the corrective action under the type of action which can be created I found *" WebLogic Control 7.x and 8.x"* Does it mean that this action will work only for weblogic server version 7.x and 8.x.? Will this can not be executed for weblogic server 10.x as I am using weblogic server 10.3.5 ? If not, then how can we create these kind of corrective actions for the weblogic server 10.3.5?

Actually when I created a corrective action of type *"WebLogic Control 7.x and 8.x"*, and when my managed server went down OEM tried to execute the corrective action but it got an error with message *" Could not execute query: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at line 88"*

Can anyone please tell me a work around!!

Thanks in Advance!!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points