1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 12, 2012 9:31 AM by Enno RSS

custmozing dynamic shell tab functionality

user11958935
      We are using Jdev 11.1.1.5.0 version. Our application demands functionalities that requires some enhancements to existing oracle dynamic tab shell functionalities. SO I extracted the oracle-page-templates.jar file and added required changes to Tabs, Tab and TabContext java files.

I replaced the new jar, when I try to run my application, I am getting following error.

oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29114 ADFContext is not setup to process messages for this exception. Use the exception stack trace and error code to investigate the root cause of this exception. Root cause error code is JBO-29000
      at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerReference.createBindingContainer(DCBindingContainerReference.java:185)
      at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerReference.createExecutableBinding(DCBindingContainerReference.java:233)
      at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerDef.createExecutables(DCBindingContainerDef.java:726)
      at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerDef.initializeBindingContainer(DCBindingContainerDef.java:866)
      at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerDef.createBindingContainer(DCBindingContainerDef.java:1086)
      at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerReference.createBindingContainer(DCBindingContainerReference.java:149)
      at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCBindingContainerReference.getBindingContainer(DCBindingContainerReference.java:95)
      at oracle.adf.model.BindingContext.get(BindingContext.java:1114)

Please let me know if any one has extended this functionality.

Thanks
      Satya
        • 1. Re: custmozing dynamic shell tab functionality
          Enno
          Hi Satya,

I've made some changes to the standard Tab Shell Template myself a while ago. Looks like your problem is based on the changes you've made. Maybe you should post more about the changes you've made.

In this blog post I describe how to make some UI changes to the standard template without replacing it.

[http://www.adf-juggernaut.org/2011/03/decompiling-oracle-ui-shell-template.html]

Regards,
          Enno