2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2012 4:37 PM by 944976

Passing parameters in the doStreamingTranslate(),

Hello ,

I am having issues passing parameters in the doStreamingTranslate(), I am using this for tranforming a 50MB file using bpel

ora:doStreamingTranslate('input SDOM or attachment element', 'streaming xpath context', 'SDOM or ATTACHMENT', 'attachment element?')

Arguments:

•input SDOM or attachment element-
      Can we pass the input file name here.. or do we need to attach the file

•streaming xpath context
      can we pass the xsl/***.xsl as paramaeter here

•SDOM or ATTACHMENT
      not sure what is expected here.. shall I let ATTACHMENT be as it is

•attachment element
      Can I post the output file??

What shall I correct in the below argument?
      ora:doStreamingTranslate(bpws:getVariableData('receiveInput_Request-Response_InputVariable','Parent','/ns5:ParentClass/ns5:FileName'),' xsl/ParentTransformation.xsl', 'ATTACHMENT','bpws:getVariableData('receiveInput_Request-Response_InputVariable','Parent','/ns5:ParentClass/ns5:OutputFileName')')

As of now I am getting the below error message:
      <exception class="com.collaxa.cube.xml.xpath.XPathException">XPath expression failed to execute.
      An error occurs while processing the XPath expression; the expression is ora:doStreamingTranslate
        • 1. Re: Passing parameters in the doStreamingTranslate(),
          vladodias
          941973 wrote:
          What shall I correct in the below argument?
          ora:doStreamingTranslate(bpws:getVariableData('receiveInput_Request-Response_InputVariable','Parent','/ns5:ParentClass/ns5:FileName'),' xsl/ParentTransformation.xsl', 'ATTACHMENT','bpws:getVariableData('receiveInput_Request-Response_InputVariable','Parent','/ns5:ParentClass/ns5:OutputFileName')')
          Check the quotes, they look unbalanced...
          • 2. Re: Passing parameters in the doStreamingTranslate(),
            Hello,
            I have chnaged this to ora:doStreamingTranslate(bpws:getVariableData('receiveInput_Request-Response_InputVariable','Parent','/ns5:ParentClass/ns5:FileName'),' xsl/ParentTransformation.xsl', 'ATTACHMENT',bpws:getVariableData('receiveInput_Request-Response_InputVariable','Parent','/ns5:ParentClass/ns5:OutputFileName'))..
            but still I am getting the same error message.
            Are my parametes correct??
            Does XPATH means to pass the xsl ??

Thanks for the response.