2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 11:09 AM by user9546935 RSS

Need to add as a WSRP Connection in JDev for Weblogic Portal JSF Portlets.

user9546935
      I am trying to register WLP 10.3.4 JSF Portlets as a WSRP connection in JDev Webcenter 11.1.1.6 Portal Framework application . The below are steps:

-Created Simple WLP Application with JSF Portlets and deployed them on WLS 10.3.4 domain.
      -The WSDL url available is http://localhost:7003/TEST_WEB_PORTAL/producer?wsdl

-Now Open JDev and created WCP Framwork app
      -Under Application Resource, right click on Connections -> New Connection -> WSRP Producer.
      -Click Next on step1 -> Enter WSDL URL on Step 2 and then click next on next 3 screens.
      -It tries to register but ended up with below exception:
      -------------------------------------
      3-Dec-2012 12:48:03 oracle.adfdtinternal.model.portlet.wizards.registration.wsrp.WSRPProducerRegUtil registerProducer
      WARNING:
      oracle.portlet.client.persistence.PersistenceException: oracle.mds.core.ConcurrentMOChangeException: MDS-00165: metadata Object "/oracle/adf/portlet/WsrpPortletProducer0/portletDefs/portletPortletproducer/markupTypes/markupType0_texthtml.pxml" has changed
      MDS-00512: failure to create document /oracle/adf/portlet/WsrpPortletProducer0/portletDefs/portletPortletproducer/markupTypes/markupType0_texthtml.pxml because file C:\Oracle\PS5\mywork\testSR3-6514764665\mds\oracle\adf\portlet\WsrpPortletProducer0\portletDefs\portletPortletproducer\markupTypes\markupType0_texthtml.pxml already exists
           at oracle.portlet.client.persistenceimpl.mds.MDSPersistenceContext.commit(MDSPersistenceContext.java:473)
           at oracle.portlet.client.beanimpl.persistence.PersistenceBeanContext.commit(PersistenceBeanContext.java:128)
           at oracle.portlet.client.adapter.simple.SimpleAdapter.commit(SimpleAdapter.java:465)
           at oracle.adfinternal.model.portlet.manager.PortletProviderManager.commit(PortletProviderManager.java:1487)
           at oracle.adfinternal.model.portlet.manager.PortletProviderManager.registerPortletProvider(PortletProviderManager.java:1647)
           at oracle.adfinternal.model.portlet.manager.PortletProviderManager.registerPortletProvider(PortletProviderManager.java:597)
           at oracle.adfdtinternal.model.portlet.wizards.registration.wsrp.WSRPProducerRegUtil.registerProducer(WSRPProducerRegUtil.java:308)
           at oracle.adfdtinternal.model.portlet.wizards.registration.wsrp.WSRPProducerRegistrationWizard$1.doWork(WSRPProducerRegistrationWizard.java:863)
           at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressRunnable.run(ProgressRunnable.java:161)
           at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:655)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
      Caused by: oracle.mds.core.ConcurrentMOChangeException: MDS-00165: metadata Object "/oracle/adf/portlet/WsrpPortletProducer0/portletDefs/portletPortletproducer/markupTypes/markupType0_texthtml.pxml" has changed
      MDS-00512: failure to create document /oracle/adf/portlet/WsrpPortletProducer0/portletDefs/portletPortletproducer/markupTypes/markupType0_texthtml.pxml because file C:\Oracle\PS5\mywork\testSR3-6514764665\mds\oracle\adf\portlet\WsrpPortletProducer0\portletDefs\portletPortletproducer\markupTypes\markupType0_texthtml.pxml already exists
           at oracle.mds.core.UpdateableMOContent.constructConcurrentMOChangeException(UpdateableMOContent.java:1376)
           at oracle.mds.core.UpdateableMOContent.saveMOContent(UpdateableMOContent.java:1143)
           at oracle.mds.core.MDSTransaction.flushChangesToPTrans(MDSTransaction.java:851)
           at oracle.mds.core.MDSTransaction.internalCommit(MDSTransaction.java:2928)
           at oracle.mds.core.MDSSession.flushChanges(MDSSession.java:1022)
           at oracle.mds.core.MDSSession.flushChanges(MDSSession.java:850)
           at oracle.portlet.client.persistenceimpl.mds.MDSSessionWrapper.flushChanges(MDSSessionWrapper.java:61)
           at oracle.portlet.client.persistenceimpl.mds.MDSPersistenceContext.commit(MDSPersistenceContext.java:456)
           ... 10 more
      Caused by: oracle.mds.persistence.DocumentExistsException: MDS-00512: failure to create document /oracle/adf/portlet/WsrpPortletProducer0/portletDefs/portletPortletproducer/markupTypes/markupType0_texthtml.pxml because file C:\Oracle\PS5\mywork\testSR3-6514764665\mds\oracle\adf\portlet\WsrpPortletProducer0\portletDefs\portletPortletproducer\markupTypes\markupType0_texthtml.pxml already exists
           at oracle.mds.internal.persistence.file.Fil
      -------------------------------------

I have followed the steps given in the http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26806_01/wlp.1034/e14235/chap_webcenter_interop.htm#BABGIIIJ for preventing User Authentication error by creating user of PortalSystemAdministrator group but did not help.

Please let me know if anyone have faced this exception or any pointers.

Thanks
      Kamal Gulati
        • 1. Re: Need to add as a WSRP Connection in JDev for Weblogic Portal JSF Portlets.
          Hi,

I tried creating a simple JSF portlet and I can able to register and it is working Fine, but my teammet got the same issue like you :) . While Analyzing what I found is , the location where we created the portlet in weblogic portal. If you created your portlet directly under WebContent folder then this issue is coming up, so try to create the portlet in a folder inside the WebContent folder, say create a folder with name portlets under webcontent and create the JSF portlet inside that portlets folder.

Now start the server and register the same in WebCenter, you will not get that exception. I am going to raise a ticket with Oracle about this issue and get the root cause.

Thanks
          Karthikeyan
          • 2. Re: Need to add as a WSRP Connection in JDev for Weblogic Portal JSF Portlets.
            user9546935
            Hi Karthikeyan

Thanks for your reply.

It is not true actually, I tried creating new testcase and the Portlets are under Web Content folder and now it started working for me.

Not sure what was the problem with other testcase.

Thanks
            Kamal