I am trying to import xml file to EPPm 8.2.I am using stand alon on my laptop.Before there was an error when I import file stated "An error has occurred while processing your request,try again".Then I run the Weblogic domain as administrator & this error is no more & import funvtion is working.But now thge status remains pending & it is not completed.
I have checked with Importing a project from From primavera & importing back the same.It is exported well but not imported..Status remains pending.One of my friends suggested to increase memory from 4GB to 8 GB.There is no Error just import remains pending & does't complete.I have tried many files but no success.Only I got succeeded with was one file with only 3 activities.
I don't belive that is a hardware issue. Before you expend any cent with that, try to close all your other applications, restart your system leave just the P6 running and repeat the process.
If even this way you can't import the file try to do the process from other machine... This way we can check if the problem could be in the user preferences...
You can install integration api locally on your machine and use the demo application to import the project. Review the log file for any error. This might give you some additional information on the problem.