1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 3:41 PM by Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle RSS

Duplicate agreements error

Hey,

I am trying to create two different agreements using the same 810 document definitions but with different trading partner agreements however when i try to deploy i get a ERROR B2B 52291

How can I go about settin up two agreements with the same trading partners and document defitnition but different identifiers... as that trading partner can receive the same doc type but with different indentifiers
        • 1. Re: Duplicate agreements error
          Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
          How can I go about settin up two agreements with the same trading partners and document defitnition but different identifiers
          Create only one agreement and make sure to include all possible identifiers in TP profile. From back-end, while sending message, set the appropriate identifier in B2B headers. For example, if there is a TP MarketInc which has two AS2 Identifiers MI1 and MI2 so while sending message from back-end set below headers -

TO_PARTY=AS2Identifier:MI1 or TO_PARTY=AS2Identifier:MI2 (if using JMS) OR
          TO-PART_ID_TYPE=AS2Identifier and TO_PARTY_ID_VALUE=MI1 or TO_PARTY_ID_VALUE=MI2 (if using AQ) OR
          b2b.toTradingPartnerIdType=AS2 Identifier and b2b.toTradingPartnerId=MI1 or b2b.toTradingPartnerId=MI2 (if using default/fabric mode of integration)

The identifiers passed from back-end will override the identifier values selected in the agreement configuration.

Headers which can be passed from back-end are defined here -

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/user.1111/e10229/app_interface.htm#CACDFEAE

Regards,
          Anuj