This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 17, 2012 11:10 AM by Kalyan Pasupuleti-Oracle RSS

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/Home$HomeSingleton error

980138 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
hi,

I am using the Weblogic version 10.3.5.0 and i have py script inorder to check the admin server and admin port.
but when i am running

java weblogic.WLST checkServer.py "weblogic" "welcome1" "localhost:7001"
i get the following error : Problem invoking WLST - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/Home$HomeSingleton

Note: before running the script i run: . ./setWLSEnv.sh
the answer was:

CLASSPATH=/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/lib/tools.jar:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:

PATH=/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_10.3/server/bin:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/bin:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/jre/bin:/app/ofm/Oracle/Middleware/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/bin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/patrol/bin

Your environment has been set.

Please advice?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points