This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2012 2:35 AM by 980270 RSS

Implementation of ws-secureconversation in webservice

980270 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I have to implement a message level secured webservice which wud cater to client on .NET. We have weblogic 10.3.6. Through the tutorials i have configured my server with "weblogic.wsee.security.wssc.v13.sct.ServerSCCredentialProvider" , "weblogic.wsee.security.wssc.v13.dk.DKCredentialProvider", weblogic.xml.crypto.wss.UNTCredentialProvider", and "weblogic.wsee.security.bst.ServerBSTCredentialProvider" credential providers and used policy as policy:Wssp1.2-Wssc1.3-Bootstrap-Wss1.1.xml in the webservice.

While invoking the service froma stand-alone client , I get an exception "<WSEE:15>Context token does not have a shared secret that is required for deriving secret keys<DKTokenBase.getSecretKey:240>".

Following a code snippet from the client code:-

CredentialProvider cp = new ClientBSTCredentialProvider( "plcom.jks", "1234", "com", "1234", "JKS");
credProviders.add(cp);

stub._setProperty(WSSecurityContext.CREDENTIAL_PROVIDER_LIST, credProviders);
stub._setProperty(StubPropertyBSTCredProv.SERVER_ENCRYPT_CERT, CertUtils.getCertificate(serverCertFile )); //serverCert));
stub._setProperty(WlMessageContext.SCT_LIFETIME_PROPERTY, new Long( 2 * 60 * 60 * 1000L));
stub._setProperty(WSSecurityContext.TRUST_MANAGER,
new TrustManager()
{
public boolean certificateCallback(X509Certificate[] chain, int validateErr)
{ return true; }
}
);

Please guide me how to add the shared key to the context in otrder to successfully invoke the service.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points