4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2012 6:54 AM by 965548 RSS

what is the content of oracle  success kit?

Please I need to know all the thIngs that are contained in the oracle success kit. My OCA certificate arrived my post office box in nigeria today. When I went to pick it up I discovered that it had been opened by mail agents. In order to be sure nothing was taken from the envelop, I would be grateful if anyone can tell me all the things that are supposed to be there.
      Thank you.
        • 1. Re: what is the content of oracle  success kit?
          Matthew Morris
          If it contained the certificate, you got the only thing that matters much. For some certifications there is also a little plastic card that says you have the certification. There will be a letter congratulating you and a sheet telling you how/where you may make use of the associated logo. There is also a note suggesting that you create an account on Certview and providing the URL. If you have not yet, that is certainly an important bit. The URL for Certview is:

https://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-eddap-dcd/ocp_interface.ocp_candidate_login?p_include=Y&p_org_id=1001&p_lang=US
          • 2. Re: what is the content of oracle  success kit?
            bigdelboy
            962545 wrote:
            Please I need to know all the thIngs that are contained in the oracle success kit. My OCA certificate arrived my post office box in nigeria today. When I went to pick it up I discovered that it had been opened by mail agents. In order to be sure nothing was taken from the envelop, I would be grateful if anyone can tell me all the things that are supposed to be there.
            Thank you.
            Just to confirm the major OCA success kit does not contain a plastic credit side card like OCP does ( or at least used to do).
            Essentially the key document is the certificate. There is also a letter, which perhaps is secondary.

Congratulations on passing.
            • 3. Re: what is the content of oracle  success kit?
              Thank you Morris for all your reponds so far. They were indeed helpful. Like you said I got the thing that matters most (the certificate)
              • 4. Re: what is the content of oracle  success kit?
                You are welcome @ bigdelboy. Thank you for your reply.