This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 18, 2012 6:46 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Buyer Work Center Document Builder Error in Purchasing

user8822881 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Gurus,

I am getting this error in BWC(Buyer Work Center) for PO's which can be updated by using Requistion Tab choosing update in document builder for existing PO's.
next sequel number is not populated in update document builder page for PO's. did any one faced this kind of problem. This is not happening with all of the user systems, only with few that's wierd.

Navigation:
Purchasing Super User >> Buyer Work Center >> Requisition

Here selecting requisition number to be added/updated to existing PO's. once we do "Add To Order" update for PO in document builder.
Immediately throwing an error below, actually it should take next line to existing PO, its not happening.

*"You cannot combine this line with another line because the Item Numbers are different."*

What would be cause for this, I tried in Metalink oracle support to find something on this, But No luck.

Please advice, what steps to be taken to resolve this.

Thanks to all..
  • 1. Re: Buyer Work Center Document Builder Error in Purchasing
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Currently Being Moderated
    user8822881 wrote:
    Hi Gurus,

I am getting this error in BWC(Buyer Work Center) for PO's which can be updated by using Requistion Tab choosing update in document builder for existing PO's.
    next sequel number is not populated in update document builder page for PO's. did any one faced this kind of problem. This is not happening with all of the user systems, only with few that's wierd.

Navigation:
    Purchasing Super User >> Buyer Work Center >> Requisition

Here selecting requisition number to be added/updated to existing PO's. once we do "Add To Order" update for PO in document builder.
    Immediately throwing an error below, actually it should take next line to existing PO, its not happening.

*"You cannot combine this line with another line because the Item Numbers are different."*

What would be cause for this, I tried in Metalink oracle support to find something on this, But No luck.

Please advice, what steps to be taken to resolve this.

Thanks to all..
    Please see if (nable To Combine Multiple Requsition Line Into Single PO Line After Release 12 Upgrade [ID 1472044.1]) helps.

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points