This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 19, 2012 2:49 AM by bigdelboy RSS

I got Locked Out of CertView. What now?

980754 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I got Locked out of CertView. What now? I am in the midst of looking for a job so I thought I tried to access CertView in case they asked about my certifications. I took my certifications at Prometric a long time ago. So I cannot see my certifications as they are not in Pearsonvue. I did a link up using my old Testing Id a few months ago. But I guess screwed up logging in. What is supposed to happen now?
  • 1. Re: I got Locked Out of CertView. What now?
    bigdelboy Pro
    Currently Being Moderated
    977751 wrote:
    I got Locked out of CertView. What now? I am in the midst of looking for a job so I thought I tried to access CertView in case they asked about my certifications. I took my certifications at Prometric a long time ago. So I cannot see my certifications as they are not in Pearsonvue. I did a link up using my old Testing Id a few months ago. But I guess screwed up logging in. What is supposed to happen now?
    1) Carefully gather all your ID's, logins, dates, exam codes that you know for both Pearson VUE and Oracle.

2) Accurately and carefully prepare an indication of what is working and what doesn't.

3) Once you have this all as carefully as possible (The better information you give, the easier if should be to get you sorted), raise a support call here

http://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-eddap-dcd/OU_SUPPORT_OCP.home?p_source=OCP

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points