5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 11:15 AM by jtellier RSS

User not created in OIM 11gr2 - trusted reconciliation from OID

Hello,
      in my tests I'm trying to do a trusted reconciliation from OID to OIM.

I checked the errors below in the log file and I checked the column on the database. The column is there but I can't understand why this error appear.

I did a select on this table and this column is empty (select RA_USERLOGIN7C7B96D4 from RA_OIDTRUSTEDUSERBCBD344A).

INFO: Generic Information: select USR_KEY from usr where USR_MIDDLE_NAME is null and USR_UDF_ORCLGUID=? and USR_FIRST_NAME=? and USR_EMAIL=? and USR_LAST_NAME=? and USR_STATUS=? and USR.USR_STATUS != 'Deleted' AND ((UPPER(USR.USR_LOGIN)=UPPER(RA_OIDTRUSTEDUSERBCBD344A.RA_USERLOGIN7C7B96D4)))
      INFO: Generic Information: Params = [CF7C29EE75F5A78FE040A8C084000DE8, orcladmin, orcladmin, orcladmin, Enabled]
      SEVERE: Generic Information: {0}
      oracle.iam.reconciliation.exception.DBAccessException: Failed SQL:: select USR_KEY from usr where USR_MIDDLE_NAME is null and USR_UDF_ORCLGUID=? and USR_FIRST_NAME=? and USR_EMAIL=? and USR_LAST_NAME=? and USR_STATUS=? and USR.USR_STATUS != 'Deleted' AND ((UPPER(USR.USR_LOGIN)=UPPER(RA_OIDTRUSTEDUSERBCBD344A.RA_USERLOGIN7C7B96D4))) =>PARAMS:: [CF7C29EE75F5A78FE040A8C084000DE8, orcladmin, orcladmin, orcladmin, Enabled]
      at oracle.iam.reconciliation.utils.DBAccessTemplate.executeQuery(DBAccessTemplate.java:71)
      at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.BaseEntityTypeHandler.executeSql(BaseEntityTypeHandler.java:508)
      at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.UserHandler.getMatchingKeys(UserHandler.java:601)
      at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.ReconOperationsServiceImpl.ignoreEvent(ReconOperationsServiceImpl.java:556)
      at oracle.iam.reconciliation.impl.ReconOperationsServiceImpl.ignoreEvent(ReconOperationsServiceImpl.java:535)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3188.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)
      at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:529)
      Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "RA_OIDTRUSTEDUSERBCBD344A"."RA_USERLOGIN7C7B96D4": invalid identifier

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:462)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:405)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:931)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:481)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:205)

After this error the log shows:

SEVERE: oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.recon.SearchReconTask : handle : Recon event skipped
      oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.exceptions.OIMException: Thor.API.Exceptions.tcAPIException: Child tables only supported at account-level
      at oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.service.oim11.OIM11Reconciliation.processEvent(OIM11Reconciliation.java:101)

Please help me on this and tell me if I am missing something here.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: User not created in OIM 11gr2 - trusted reconciliation from OID
          Nishith Nayan
          create reconciliation profile once again.
          • 2. Re: User not created in OIM 11gr2 - trusted reconciliation from OID
            Thank you Nayan,
            I did (create reconciliation profile) again but the problem is the same.

I forgot before to say about another error:

SEVERE: Calling stored procedure - XL_SP_RECONEVALUATEACCOUNT
            intUserKey_in = 4
            intEventKey_in = 261
            strRequiredAttributesList_in = RA_USERID5A729570,RA_ITRESOURCENAME70C9F928,RA_ORCLGUID
            strMappedTableName_in = UD_OID_USR
            strTargetTableName_in = RA_OIDUSER9A1898A1
            strEntityTableName_in = USR
            strAccountMatchingRule_in = (UD_OID_USR.UD_OID_USR_SERVER=RA_OIDUSER9A1898A1.RA_ITRESOURCENAME70C9F928 and UD_OID_USR.UD_OID_USR_ORCLGUID=RA_OIDUSER9A1898A1.RA_ORCLGUID)
            strEntityMatchingRule_in = ((UPPER(USR.usr_login)=UPPER(RA_OIDUSER9A1898A1.RA_USERID5A729570)) OR (UPPER(USR.usr_udf_orclguid)=UPPER(RA_OIDUSER9A1898A1.RA_ORCLGUID)))
            strChildTargetTableName_in =
            strChildReqAttributesList_in =
            strStagingITResColName_in = RA_ITRESOURCENAME70C9F928
            • 3. Re: User not created in OIM 11gr2 - trusted reconciliation from OID
              Hi

I renamed the table RA_OIDTRUSTEDUSERBCBD344A, dropped the sequence and created the reconciliation profile again but still getting the same error.
              After the creation of the reconciliation profile, this table (RA_OIDTRUSTEDUSERBCBD344A) was recreated with the same name, I believe because the configuration on recon_tables table.

Do you know if is there another configuration to change?

Thank you
              • 4. Re: User not created in OIM 11gr2 - trusted reconciliation from OID
                jtellier
                Sorry to revive this old thread, but have you found a solution to your problem? I've got the same error...

Thanks,
                --jtellier                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                • 5. Re: User not created in OIM 11gr2 - trusted reconciliation from OID
                  jtellier
                  I've found something that worked for me. When executing the trusted recon schedule task, the "Configuration Lookup" field in the "OID Server" IT Resource has to have the value "Lookup.OID.Configuration.Trusted". On the other hand, when executing the user sync recon schedule task, this field must have the value "Lookup.OID.Configuration.Trusted".

The lookups' names can be different if you've manually renamed them.

--jtellier