0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2012 6:28 AM by User572846-OC RSS

Axis command not Genrating all the required Classes from WSDL.

User572846-OC
      Hi,

I am working on an application that connects to the CRM-OD via Java, and fetches record from CustomObject5(Web services 2.0)

I downloaded the custom WSDL files for CustomObject5. But when I used the Axis WSDL2Java utility for creating Java classes from the WSDL, I noticed few classes missing from the “crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5.data” namespace, such as the ‘ListOfCustomObject5data.java’ class, wheras the required classes are present in "crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5.query"

The field elements are clearly present in the WSDL file but not in the generated classes.

As that class in particular has recordcount and lastpage functions which are required to fetch since the more than 100 records are to be fetched

I have`t edited the WSDL.
      THe content of the bat file are as follow:

java -cp .;d:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;d:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;d:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;d:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;d:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;d:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;d:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;d:\axis\lib\axis.jar;d:\axis\lib\activation.jar;d:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/customobject5/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.ecbs.customobject5" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/CustomObject5/Data"="crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5.Data" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/CustomObject5/Query"="crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5.Query" CustomObject5.wsdl

Kindly Help.I am not able to progress in my work

Regards,
      Sankalp