This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2012 11:57 PM by bigdelboy RSS

Oracle Succes kit

976001 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi guys,

I just passed 1z0-051 and 1z0-052 and i am wondering how my certificate will be delivered to me because there is no wer i entered my address and all. NB: I have an Oracle account

Thanx
  • 1. Re: Oracle Succes kit
    Osama_Mustafa Oracle ACE
    I think it will be received at P.O Box for exam Center , check with them about that otherwise contact oracle exam Dept about that .
  • 2. Re: Oracle Succes kit
    Aman.... Oracle ACE
    972998 wrote:
    Hi guys,

I just passed 1z0-051 and 1z0-052 and i am wondering how my certificate will be delivered to me because there is no wer i entered my address and all. NB: I have an Oracle account

Thanx
    Please post all the certification related questions over the Certification forum,
    Certification

Aman....
  • 3. Re: Oracle Succes kit
    matthew_morris Expert
    I just passed 1z0-051 and 1z0-052 and
    You need to create a CertView account and associate it with your Oracle Testing ID.

https://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-eddap-dcd/ocp_interface.ocp_candidate_login?p_include=Y&p_org_id=1001&p_lang=US

You can set up a shipping address in there.
  • 4. Re: Oracle Succes kit
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    In order to register for your exams at Pearson VUE, you would have had to enter an address as you were creating your Pearson VUE web account or registering for the exam at the test center or over the phone. The address that is in your Pearson VUE profile at pearsonvue.com/oracle is the address to which we will send your certificate.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • 5. Re: Oracle Succes kit
    974917 Newbie
    Hi

I have given the following certifications and received the success kits

1Z0-047(Oracle Database SQL expert)
    1Z0-147(Program with PL/SQL)

In the success Kit for 1Z0-047 certificate there is card(credit card size) which mentions my name and 'Oracle Database SQL expert'.
    But in the success kit of 1Z0-147 there is no such which card.
    I wanted to know whether they give such a card and missed it for me or there is no such card which mentions about us being 'PL SQL Certified Associate'.
    Please some one clarify this
  • 6. Re: Oracle Succes kit
    bigdelboy Pro
    971914 wrote:
    Hi

I have given the following certifications and received the success kits

1Z0-047(Oracle Database SQL expert)
    1Z0-147(Program with PL/SQL)

In the success Kit for 1Z0-047 certificate there is card(credit card size) which mentions my name and 'Oracle Database SQL expert'.
    But in the success kit of 1Z0-147 there is no such which card.
    I wanted to know whether they give such a card and missed it for me or there is no such card which mentions about us being 'PL SQL Certified Associate'.
    Please some one clarify this
    The ' 'Oracle Database SQL expert'' certification is an OCE certification and generally comes with a credit card in the success kit.
    The ' 'PL SQL Certified Associate'. is an OCA certification and does not come with a credit card in the success kit.

This is subject to change if Oracle sees kit.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points