2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 6:57 AM by 976221 RSS

URGENT!!  Error Codes: AGEGTYVF

Guys, please i want config my agent to send some reports via email in PDF for me but after i set the email address in analysis this error message appears for me. ]

Eventually succeeded, but encountered and resolved errors...
      Number of skipped recipients: 1 of 2

[nQSError: 77006] Oracle BI Presentation Server Error: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified.
      Error Codes: AGEGTYVF
      Location: saw.rpc.mis.read, saw.subsystem.portal.pdf, saw.delivers.rpc.getDeviceContent, saw.rpc.server.responder, saw.rpc.server, saw.rpc.server.handleConnection, saw.rpc.server.dispatch, saw.threadpool.socketrpcserver, saw.threads
      AgentID: /users/weblogic/teste_emal2
      ...Trying Agent Get Response Content loop again.... Sleeping for 5 seconds.[nQSError: 77006] Oracle BI Presentation Server Error: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified.
      Location: saw.rpc.mis.read, saw.subsystem.portal.pdf, saw.delivers.rpc.getDeviceContent, saw.rpc.server.responder, saw.rpc.server, saw.rpc.server.handleConnection, saw.rpc.server.dispatch, saw.threadpool.socketrpcserver, saw.threads
      ...Trying Agent Get Response Content loop again.... Sleeping for 8 seconds.[nQSError: 77006] Oracle BI Presentation Server Error: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified.
      Exceeded number of request retries for method GetResponseContent.

I'm using a Gmail server.

Pls guys help me

Tnks,
      Lucas