1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 8:25 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

error in loading accounting setup

Hi,
      When I am trying to load accounting setup through isetup I am getting the below error for a particular Ledger ID.

## Detail 0 ##
      oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: An error occured trying to retrieve data using the <UserConversionType> attribute.
           at oracle.apps.gl.ispeed.config.server.GLLedgersVORowImpl.setUserConversionType(GLLedgersVORowImpl.java:1459)
           at oracle.apps.gl.ispeed.config.server.GLLedgersVORowImpl.setAttrInvokeAccessor(GLLedgersVORowImpl.java:2705)
           at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowImpl.setAttribute(ViewRowImpl.java:838)
           at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.server.OAViewRowImpl.setAttribute(OAViewRowImpl.java:239)
           at oracle.apps.az.fwk.server.BEImport.setRowAttributeValues(BEImport.java:1169)
           at oracle.apps.az.fwk.server.BEImport.insertOrUpdateRowWithAtts(BEImport.java:1489)
           at oracle.apps.az.fwk.server.BEImport.processOneRecord(BEImport.java:2094)
           at oracle.apps.az.fwk.server.BEImport.startElement(BEImport.java:590)
           at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseElement(NonValidatingParser.java:1288)
           at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseRootElement(NonValidatingParser.java:336)
           at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseDocument(NonValidatingParser.java:303)
           at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:206)
           at oracle.apps.az.fwk.server.BEImport.importXML(BEImport.java:386)
           at oracle.apps.az.fwk.server.BEApplicationModuleImpl.importFromXML(BEApplicationModuleImpl.java:424)
           at oracle.apps.gl.ispeed.config.server.GLLedgerConfigurationsAMImpl.importFromXML(GLLedgerConfigurationsAMImpl.java:264)
           at oracle.apps.az.r12.api.BC4JAPI.importAPI(BC4JAPI.java:981)
           at oracle.apps.az.r12.loader.cpserver.APILoader$APIExecuter.run(APILoader.java:665)

This ledger has Average balance enabled with foreign currency translation rate type as Corporate.But when I try to inquire the journals for this ledger ID the journals have currency rate type as User. I found that in Average balance enabled type of ledgers we cannot have User rate type for currency translation.
      Is this the reason that I am not able to fetch the records?.If not what can be the reason for such type of error ?
      How to resolve this error?
        • 1. Re: error in loading accounting setup
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Please post the details of the application release, database version and OS.

Please see these docs.

R12.1: Loading Payables Option Extract into Target Fails with the Following Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException [ID 1323037.1]
          AZR12LOADER Failed with An exception occurred in API 'Chart Of Accounts API' [ID 832383.1]
          iSsetup Migrations Error Fails For Valuesets Using HR_LOOKUPS For Lookup Using Tags [ID 782030.1]
          How To Import Foundation Data into target instance from souce instanceusing iSetup [ID 790001.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein