This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 7:44 AM by yeti RSS

Error Script 5009 "Object" undefined in a Page with an iFrame IE9

yeti Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
in some pages of my application (apex 4.0) i use an iframe to a google map.
i use iframes because i want to use complex functionality in multiple pages of my apex app.
this works finr in most browsers except ie9: the iFram page is not shown correct, in the console the error script 5009 object undefined in jquery-1.4.2.min.js, Line 21 Character 105
is reported.
mr google says that this is an known problem when loading jquery multiple times in one page for example if u use an iframe.
my first idea was to disable the loading of the jqurey.js by removing the appropriate lines in the page template.
but it seems to me, that lot of code is not part of the template, but is genereted by the apex engine for expample these lines can not be found in the page templates
{
<script type="text/javascript">var apex_img_dir = "/i/", htmldb_Img_Dir = apex_img_dir;</script>
<script src="/i/libraries/jquery/1.4.2/jquery-1.4.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/i/javascript/apex_4_0.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/i/javascript/apex_legacy_4_0.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/i/javascript/apex_widget_4_0.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/i/javascript/apex_dynamic_actions_4_0.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
}
any ideas how i can overcome the problem, except using another browser?

merry xmas
peter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points