This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2012 6:43 AM by mady RSS

Deployer:149003 while deploying EPMA

mady Journeyer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

we are installing Hyperion 11.1.2.2 on 3 servers and in another one SQL Server 2008
In Server 1: Foundation, Reporting and Analysis, planning
In Server 2: EPMA,Calc Manager, Essbase Administrative service and web app, FDM, Strategic finance
In Server 3: Essbase server

I installed and configured server 1 successfully. I am trying configure server 2, and i am deploying to the same domain which i used in server 1.
In server 1, weblogic command prompt showing the following error

+<Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149124> <Failures were d+
+etected while initiating deploy task for application 'EPMAWEBTIER [Version=11.1.+
+2.0]'. Error is: '[Deployer:149003]Unable to access application source informati+
on in 'C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\Foundation\BPMA\AppServer\Ins
tallableApps\epmawebtier.ear' for application 'EPMAWEBTIER'. The specific error
is: No application files exist.'>

Thanks,
mady
  • 1. Re: Deployer:149003 while deploying EPMA
    hyperionEPM Journeyer
    Did you go through Installing EPM System Products in a Distributed Environment -

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17236_01/epm.1112/epm_install/frameset.htm?ch04s03.html

Thanks,
    HyperionEPM
  • 2. Re: Deployer:149003 while deploying EPMA
    mady Journeyer
    Hi All,

I did installation using the epm_deploy_guide_1112200 document.
    In this doc, they used deploy to single managed server in foundation server, in the remaining servers they didn't take deploy to the single server option.
    i followed the same.

but when configuring the components getting like Deploy to Application Server failed. In Weblogic command prompt, i got this error,
    +<Deployer> <BEA-149124> <Failures were d+
    +etected while initiating deploy task for application 'EPMAWEBTIER [Version=11.1.+
    +2.0]'. Error is: '[Deployer:149003]Unable to access application source informati+
    on in 'C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\Foundation\BPMA\AppServer\Ins
    tallableApps\epmawebtier.ear' for application 'EPMAWEBTIER'. The specific error
    is: No application files exist.'>

Thanks,
    mady
  • 3. Re: Deployer:149003 while deploying EPMA
    hyperionEPM Journeyer
    Are you sure the installation for EPMA was successful since the error says that it was not able to find the file
    EPMAWEBTIER'. The specific error is: No application files exist.'
    I have a question -

1. Are you installing the components exactly in the same was as it is given in the EPM deploy guide 11.1.2.2 ?

If you are installing EPMA to a different server, did you follow the step 7 on Page 29 of that guide.

Thanks,
    HyperionEPM
  • 4. Re: Deployer:149003 while deploying EPMA
    mady Journeyer
    Hi,

I used epm_deployguide_1112200 as a reference to installation. I didn't install exactly the same.

In 3 servers we plan as follows,
    Server 1: foundaion, planning, Reporting(FR and WebAnalysis)
    Server 2: EPMA, FDM, Strategic finance, Essbase Administration services and Provider web Application.
    Server 3: Essbase Server

In server 2 configuration, Deploy to application failed in EPMA, CALC, Essbase also.

Thanks,
    mady
  • 5. Re: Deployer:149003 while deploying EPMA
    mady Journeyer
    Hi All,

Issue resolved. While installing foundation in Server 1, I deployed all web applications. So, all .ear files stored in server 1.

Then, when i am doing configuration on server 2 and server 3, i didn't get any problem. Configured succcesfully.

Same issue with Planning
    +Planning Web Application Deployment Failed in Distributed Environment [ID 1482478.1]+

Thanks,
    mady

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points