4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 6:35 PM by user8249972 RSS

Custom Page inline LOV font, buttons not rendering correctly.

user8249972
      Hi ,

i have created a inline LOV in my custom page and the LOV functions correctly BUT the font and the buttons are all messed up (ie displays in a wierd tiny font and the text for the 'cancel' and 'select' buttons in the LOV page appear like text with a small square next to them, though they do the right functions (ie cancel does the cancel etc).....

also, in the main page i display results in a simple table and programatically control some rows to be readonly and some enterable. Again am having presentation issue - ie the readonly rows appear much thinner than the ones where input allowed. this makes the data presentation look very wierd. i tried using CSS class, different itemstyles etc but just cant seem to get a uniform look.

has anyone faced this before ? would really appreciate some inputs.
      Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Custom Page inline LOV font, buttons not rendering correctly.
          user8249972
          I am also having issues with the input field where for some reason, they all appear beveled when i programatically make them readonly false (ie enterable). i have used OraFieldText CSS class for these fields.

i just want the UI presentation to be just like the standard OAF pages (in R12 oracle apps). I am using JDev 10.1.3.3.0 (the compatible version for R12.1.3)

thank you.
          • 2. Re: Custom Page inline LOV font, buttons not rendering correctly.
            Sushant Sharma
            Hi,

I think the issue might be due to browser you are using. Are you using chrome/mozilla ?
            Also try accessing the same page from internet explorer.

--Sushant                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
            • 3. Re: Custom Page inline LOV font, buttons not rendering correctly.
              user8249972
              yes, it could be the browser. i am using IE 9 (i still have not deployed the objects to the MDS and am running from JDev itself which by default uses IE. is there a way to switch browser when running from JDev ?

Also, what can i do to have the same look and feel as the standard R12 OAF pages ? when i am setting few fields of the row programatically to input allowed it uses a outline (with CSS class OraFieldText) and if all fields in a row are made readonly, that row is thinner than the row that does have a few input allowed fields...

anyone faced this before ??
              thank you.