This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 5:25 AM by oracledigger RSS

XSLT Mapper file does not open in design view

982015 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
XSLT mapper file in the composites exported from weblogic EM as a jar and imported in JDeveloper 11.1.14 does not open in design view. There is no option of design view itself in the tab structure. It is viewable only in source view.

Please suggest, how do I view the desgn view of the xslt mapper?

Thanks,
Promiit
  • 1. Re: XSLT Mapper file does not open in design view
    PuneetRekhade Journeyer
    When you export composites from Weblogic EM in jar format, the resulting files are differently formatted from what was used for deployment.
    So, basically, the XSLT file, you are trying to open in Jdeveloper has lost the "mapSources" and "mapTargets" sections, which are generally present in the header section of the jdeveloper-generated XSLT file. Try to manually hand-crack those sections and you should be good to go.

Hope it helps !
  • 2. Re: XSLT Mapper file does not open in design view
    Richa Juneja Explorer
    Just check whether the target and source that is being referred in xslt is being imported too or not?

Sometimes, design window doesnot opens up when you miss with the target and source files to be mapped. Try to complie that xslt, you will get the exact error for same.
  • 3. Re: XSLT Mapper file does not open in design view
    oracledigger Newbie
    Quite often when I create a XSLT file in JDEV 11.1.1.4, the design view is not available anymore because the XSLT designer is not able to parse the XSLT code. I then have to use the source mode.

Since JDEV 10.1.3.4, the XSLT designer has some bugs. In JDEV 11.1.1.4, there are still some bugs.

I hope that Oracle will resolve these problems.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points