This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 2:57 AM by 928468 RSS

Richard bahar needs recommendations

982036 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi friends

I am Richard bahar, a software engineer here to enrich my knowledge, therefore I’m going to learn oracle application. Can u help me to understand which one is best to adopt between agile and ATG Web Commerce? Plz provide me with all necessary information regarding these applications.

Thanks
Richard
  • 1. Re: Richard bahar needs recommendations
    fac586 Guru
    979033 wrote:
    Hi friends

I am Richard bahar, a software engineer here to enrich my knowledge, therefore I’m going to learn oracle application. Can u help me to understand which one is best to adopt between agile and ATG Web Commerce? Plz provide me with all necessary information regarding these applications.
    Richard bahar needs first to learn to read for comprehension. Since "agile" is a software development methodology and "ATG Web Commerce" is some kind of package the two are not in any way comparable. Furthermore, since this forum has nothing to do with "ATG Web Commerce" and little directly to do with "agile", this is not the place to ask this misguided question.
  • 2. Re: Richard bahar needs recommendations
    982036 Newbie
    hii

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I was not aware about all of these. Now I would like to know the career options and from where i can learn about the “agile” technology?
  • 3. Re: Richard bahar needs recommendations
    928468 Explorer
    Hi Richard,

to make it simple:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=agile+development#

Like Paul already mentioned, "agile" is no technology, but a methodology.

Out of curiosity, why did you post this question especially here?
    Was there any hint/topic/search result leading you to the Oracle APEX forum?

If you search the web for "agile development", you'll definitely find some articles, blogs and compendiums to get you started.

Thanks
    Sandro

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points