2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 10:52 AM by VANJ RSS

Bug report - Workspace schemas list truncated

VANJ
      APEX 4.2.1

The list of schemas linked to a workspace is displayed on the Administration app in the APEX Builder in 2 places; Administration > Dashboard and Administration > Manage Service. In both these places, the list is limited to 7 schemas. Why the arbitrary limit? (One of my workspaces has 15 schemas). Both of these reports are displayed using the 2-column portlet UI report template with a max row count of 7 and pagination is turned off. Any particular reason why?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Bug report - Workspace schemas list truncated
          fac586
          VANJ wrote:
          APEX 4.2.1

The list of schemas linked to a workspace is displayed on the Administration app in the APEX Builder in 2 places; Administration > Dashboard and Administration > Manage Service. In both these places, the list is limited to 7 schemas. Why the arbitrary limit? (One of my workspaces has 15 schemas). Both of these reports are displayed using the 2-column portlet UI report template with a max row count of 7 and pagination is turned off. Any particular reason why?
          Re: Apex 4.2.1: Region table layout and pagination
          • 2. Re: Bug report - Workspace schemas list truncated
            VANJ
            :-) Yeah, this is a real live example of the Builder itself being adversely affected by the pagination layout decision, if that doesn't get Oracle to revisit the issue, I don't know what will! Just silently limiting the list to 7 without a "See more..." link is, IMHO, unacceptable.

Speaking of that thread, mind jumping in one more time and taking a look at my last update? Thanks