3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2012 7:24 AM by RMishra RSS

reload the same page with multiple param id

anandhpmk
      Hi dude,

i create review.jsp and include the displayproduct.jsp.. when i add review for the particular product,value added succesfully in db and successurl method will call and reload the displayproduct.jsp as blank page.. because param id not passing in url..

how to pass the previous navactionid,navcountid and productid to SuccessURL with same jsp..
      pls clarify my doubt..
        • 1. Re: reload the same page with multiple param id
          RMishra
          how to pass the previous navactionid,navcountid and productid to SuccessURL with same jsp.
          It is clearily explained in below document with example. Kindly refer it.
          http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23507_01/Platform.20073/ATGConsCommRefGuide/html/s0504historicalnavigation01.html

-RMishra
          • 2. Re: reload the same page with multiple param id
            anandhpmk
            hi Mishra

I need to pass the param in button

<dsp:input type="submit" bean="MyReviewFormHandler.addReview" value="Submit Review">
                                          <dsp:input bean="MyReviewFormHandler.ProductReviewSuccessURL"
                                               type="hidden" value="displayCategory.jsp" />
            • 3. Re: reload the same page with multiple param id
              RMishra
              hi Mishra
              I need to pass the param in button

<dsp:input type="submit" bean="MyReviewFormHandler.addReview" value="Submit Review">
              <dsp:input bean="MyReviewFormHandler.ProductReviewSuccessURL" type="hidden" value="displayCategory.jsp" />
              >
              It should work.
              I'm using below same way and working fine.
              <%/* URL to go to if user's session expires while he is filling out this form */%>
                   <dsp:input bean="ShoppingCartModifier.sessionExpirationURL" type="hidden" value="../../common/SessionExpired.jsp"/>

<%/* ADD TO CART BUTTON: Adds this SKU to the Order*/%>
                   <dsp:input bean="ShoppingCartModifier.addItemToOrder" type="submit" value="Add to Cart "/>

<%/* Goto this URL if NO errors are found during the ADD TO CART button  processing:*/%>
                   <dsp:input bean="ShoppingCartModifier.addItemToOrderSuccessURL" type="hidden"  value="../checkout/cart.jsp"/>
              -RMishra