7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2013 9:33 AM by TruptiKulkarni RSS

Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2

Hi Experts,

I have created a custom schedule task for creating an account of a resource for an OIM user. I have used createReconciliationevent method in 11gAPI's. The schedule task is working fine and I am able see that event getting created and linked. Now the problem i am facing is that the accounts are not coming up in accounts tab of that particular user.

Am i missing something. Please provide help!!
        • 1. Re: Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2
          Rajiv Dewan
          It seems that you are passing RO name which we used to pass in older APIs. Try with Application Instance Name
          • 2. Re: Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2
            Thanks for replying Rajiv, Yes i tested it using name of App instance and also changing the code to 10gAPI's and then using RO name, but no luck!!.
            But when i check using backend code:
            for (int j = countResultGetObjects; --j >= 0;) {
                                     resultGetObjects.goToRow(j);
                                     String objName = resultGetObjects.getStringValue("Objects.Name");
                                     String status = resultGetObjects .getStringValue("Objects.Object Status.Status");                          
                                     System.out.println("" + objName + " = " + status);
                                     I can see Incident History = provisioning

I wanted to check the resource history for the reason why this is coming as provisioning, but since account is not showing up, i cant figure out. Is there a way to check the resource history?
            Big thanks
            • 3. Re: Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2
              I am getting below error in the logs, any idea? Please help!!:

-------------------------------------------------------
              <Error> <oracle.iam.reconciliation.dao> <BEA-000000> <Calling stored procedure - XL_SP_RECONEVALUATEACCOUNT
              intUserKey_in = 1
              intEventKey_in = 90622
              strRequiredAttributesList_in = RA_USERNAME8825B9C0
              strMappedTableName_in = UD_CUSTRIM
              strTargetTableName_in = RA_AUTOMATEDREMEDY267CCFD6
              strEntityTableName_in = USR
              strAccountMatchingRule_in = (UD_CUSTRIM.UD_CUSTRIM_USERNAME=RA_AUTOMATEDREMEDY267CCFD6.RA_USERNAME8825B9C0)
              strEntityMatchingRule_in = ((UPPER(USR.usr_login)=UPPER(RA_AUTOMATEDREMEDY267CCFD6.RA_USERNAME8825B9C0)))
              strChildTargetTableName_in =
              strChildReqAttributesList_in =
              strStagingITResColName_in = >
              • 4. Re: Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2
                Hi Experts,

I am using the below method: where i am passing the resource object, user map and recon operation object, can you please verify the code, if i am making some mistake here
                -------------------------------

public static long createReconEvent(String resourceObject, HashMap userInfoMap, ReconOperationsService reconOperationsServiceObj) throws tcAPIException, tcObjectNotFoundException, tcEventNotFoundException, tcEventDataReceivedException {
                          String functionName = "createReconEvent()";

EventAttributes eventAttribs= new EventAttributes(true, null, ChangeType.CHANGELOG, null);
                          //System.out.println("Function ::" + functionName + " createReconEvent ::START");
                          long reconKey=reconOperationsServiceObj.createReconciliationEvent(resourceObject, userInfoMap, eventAttribs);
                          //long reconKey = reconOperationsServiceObj.createReconciliationEvent(resourceObject, userInfoMap,true);
                          //reconOperationsServiceObj.processReconciliationEvent(reconKey);
                          reconOperationsServiceObj.processReconciliationEvent(reconKey);
                          System.out.println("Function ::" + functionName + " Recon Key Generated is ::" + reconKey);
                          return reconKey;
                     }
                • 5. Re: Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2
                  From the logs i am also getting this error. Please help:
                  --------------------------------------

Application instance for accountID = 17244 does not exist, or cannot be derived. Cannot set the account type
                  • 6. Re: Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2
                    Hi Experts,
                    I tested that in OIU table on OIM database, the field APP_INSTANCE_KEY is coming as blank, and now i populated this myself using update query, and the account gets shown up in the UI.

I tried deleteing the app instance and re-creating, and then publishing the sandbox but still the same issue!!

I just want a small help if somebody have faced same issue.
                    • 7. Re: Accounts not showing upin accounts tab OIM11gR2
                      TruptiKulkarni
                      Please execute below schedule job and you are done -
                      "Update Accounts with App Instance Job"

Point#1
                      Make sure to populate below entries as part of HashMapForRecon-
                      IT Resource Name

Point#2
                      reconKey = tcReconOperationsAPI.createReconciliationEvent(ROName, HashMapForRecon, true);