2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2013 10:29 PM by 965325 RSS

Group provisioning not happening in AD

Hi Experts,

I have installed and configured ADUM Connector 11.1.1.5.0 with 2 patches 5A and 5B. I am trying to provision the entitlement to a user, the user is not getting provisioned to the group with following error.

<Jan 2, 2013 7:44:42 PM PST> <Notice> <Stdout> <snavnappoimx008.corp.firstam.com> <oim_server1> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '22' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <a099d121d15cdd7f:-52f38767:13bdaa6313e:-8000-0000000000019f76> <1357184682525> <BEA-000000> <<Jan 2, 2013 7:44:42 PM PST> <Error> <ORACLE.IAM.CONNECTORS.ICFCOMMON.PROV.ICPROVISIONINGMANAGER> <BEA-000000> <oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.prov.ICProvisioningManager : doUpdate : Error while updating user
      org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectionFailedException: Neither able to connect to Primary Domain Controller nor to any of Back up Domain Controllers.
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.CommonObjectHandlers$4.createException(CommonObjectHandlers.java:165)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.CommonObjectHandlers$4.createException(CommonObjectHandlers.java:164)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.CommonObjectHandlers$ThrowableHandler.deserialize(CommonObjectHandlers.java:115)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder$InternalDecoder.readObject(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:162)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder.readObject(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:313)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder.readObjectField(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:417)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.MessageHandlers$5.deserialize(MessageHandlers.java:155)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder$InternalDecoder.readObject(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:162)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.serializer.binary.BinaryObjectDecoder.readObject(BinaryObjectDecoder.java:313)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.remote.RemoteFrameworkConnection.readObject(RemoteFrameworkConnection.java:153)
           at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.remote.RemoteOperationInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteOperationInvocationHandler.java:101)
           at $Proxy963.update(Unknown Source)

I have checked the IT Resource and also modified the host file with IP address and hostname. I am still getting the same error.

Please guide me to look for error points which i need to rectify.

Thanks