there's a few things I want to ask:
- I have 48 disk with 300GB each and want to make some pool that contains /ctl , /archive , /data , /backup , /redo
- i use software common array manager 6.9
- based on the information I got, when use more than 1 pool, when the data is processed is faster then if only make 1 pool.
- which/what is the best practise when the data is spread out in several pool? my target is iops < 4ms
- How many pool do I make?
- How many hard drive is set in 1 pool?
Thank you in advance.
Edited by: 952840 on Jan 3, 2013 11:41 PM