1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 12:02 PM by 904010 RSS

Unable to Publish my Portal App - EJB: ProxyPagePersistenceManager

My Portal application was working fine in a different machine. Now I had to setup weblogic 10.3 in new system(same as old). So I created new domain and while publishing, I am getting the following error:

weblogic.application.ModuleException: Exception preparing module: EJBModule(netuix.jar)Unable to deploy EJB: ProxyPagePersistenceManager from netuix.jar:
      Exception while attempting to deploy Security Policy: weblogic.security.service.ResourceCreationException: weblogic.security.spi.ResourceCreationException: [Security:090310]Failed to create resource

I remember I got the same error when publishing the same application in my old system an year ago. But I got it rectified and I am not sure what was done at that time. The steps I followed while creating the domain are:

1) Selected "Weblogic Server Domain" and "Weblogic Portal" checkboxes
      2) In the final step, I chose the run the DB Scripts. But I did not manually start my Pointbase server.

But later I found the P13n tables were present in the Pointbase DB.
      My doubt is, should I manually start Pointbase DB and then should have run the DB scripts while creating the domain?
      Because from the below thread, I see following this way has solved it for him.
      https://cn.forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1038443

If you think this is not the cause, please let me know if any other suggestion for solving this error. Many thanks !