The procedure is successfully created. Now please help me in doing the following operations:job will run because you set "enabled => true"
1) running that job
2) checking whether that job is running or notquery DBA_SCHEDULER_JOB_RUN_DETAILS
3) listing all other jobsquery DBA_SCHEDULER_JOBS
4) unschedule a scheduled jobuse DBMS_SCHEDULER.DISABLE procedure
5) delete a jobuse DBMS_SCHEDULER.DROP_JOB
6) edit a jobuse DBMS_SCHEDULER.SET_ATTRIBUTE
I took query on DBA_SCHEDULER_JOB_RUN_DETAILS and found my scheduled job tried to backup and failed. Could you tell me the reason of its failing ? I will provide you necessary info if you require.The reason can be found in column ADDITIONAL_INFO of DBA_SCHEDULER_JOB_RUN_DETAILS. Please put it here.