1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 8, 2013 3:50 AM by pbell RSS

Adding Org Alias to a Beehive online workspace vs. individual users emails.

I am trying to add an org flequien_org_ww@oracle.com that contains ~100 users to a beehive online workspace which is a shared workspace for external Partners and Oracle Services Employees in flequien_org_ww. Is this possible? Or, do I need to add each user individually with their email address? I am not sure how to extract the individual emails from outlook as Outlook resolves only the name when I expand the Org. Any ideas?
        • 1. Re: Adding Org Alias to a Beehive online workspace vs. individual users emails.
          pbell
          Hi,

BeehiveOnline requires all accounts registered as users to have a login account to the wwldap system used for external/internal account management - This normally measn the DL type addresses cannot be added as they are not account in this way.

If you need to add the members then you will have to add them as a list of individuals - should be visible in APS if not expandable in Outlook. If you juat want the email address to act as a cc to communications to the group you can add the address as an external Contact via the BOLAdmin tool. This addition will block the same address being reused if you need it so should not be used for users with a real account.

Phil