This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2013 7:43 PM by Ivruksha RSS

iSupplier invoice on hold whn cancelled the tax line from AP invoice screen

user407719 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Friends,

Invoice with tax amount has been created from iSupplier and AP user cancelled the tax line(invoice workbench) and click in validate invoice.
Invoice is now on hold, "Line Variance" hold. and AP team unable to update the invoice header amount as it is grayed out. Please suggest how to correct and process the invoice.

Thanks
Nishita

Edited by: 928295 on Jan 7, 2013 2:06 PM
  • 1. Re: iSupplier invoice on hold whn cancelled the tax line from AP invoice screen
    Ivruksha Pro
    Hi Nishita,

this looks like a data corruption, you have to obtain the data fix from oracle by logging a Service request. The data fix would update the Header and Line amounts so that they are in sync.. after which you can validate and account for the same ...

Regards,
    Ivruksha
  • 2. Re: iSupplier invoice on hold whn cancelled the tax line from AP invoice screen
    user407719 Newbie
    Hi Ivruksha,

Thanks for your reply..i understood if it is one time problem . but this is with every invoice, ie all invoices created from isupplier are grayed out at header and the same problem/hold exist upon cancellation of tax line.

Thanks
    Nishita
  • 3. Re: iSupplier invoice on hold whn cancelled the tax line from AP invoice screen
    Ivruksha Pro
    Hi Nishita,

1) were you able to make modifications to the invoices that are created from i supplier in Payables earlier ..?
    2) If this issue is not happening earlier, and started to happen very recently is there any change taken place in the environment like patch applications etc...
    3) When an issue is reproducible at will, it can be concluded in two ways, either it is an intended functionality or it is a Bug ..

I am unable to gather any documentation stating this is an issue, however i was able to find a reference which states one cannot modify the invoices that are imported from isupplier as it will cause mismatch between the modules ... if one needs to make any adjustments they are to cancel the invoice and create a new one ....

References:
    Unable To Adjust or Discard Freight On iSupplier Invoice Imported into Payables [ID 1431537.1]

Regards,
    Ivruksha

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points