3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 4:46 PM by Deborahcrm-Oracle RSS

Tangible id issue

Hi,

I'm doing authorization in istore for every authorized istore order i'm getting tangible id as "ONT32117". For istore order tangible id must be "ASO" is there any setup needed.

Regards
      khan

Edited by: Khan007 on Jan 8, 2013 8:07 PM
        • 1. Re: Tangible id issue
          Deborahcrm-Oracle
          Hello Khan,

To allow the authorization to be done in iStore and tangible id pre-fix of ASO -

For Release 12 -

1) Confirm what is setting for the system profile option 'ASO: Default Order State'

2) Then confirm you have these setups:

To enable credit card authorization for orders created in Entered status, set the profile options as follows:
          • ASO: Credit Card Authorization = Yes
          • ASO: Default Order State = Entered

To enable Credit Card Authorization for orders created in Booked status, set the profile options as follows:
          This set up will do the credit card authorization from iStore.

• ASO: Credit Card Authorization = No
          • ASO: Default Order State profile = Booked
          • IBE: Perform Payment authorization = Yes

Summary:
          If you have 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' set to yes, the you need to have profile 'ASO: Default Order State' set to 'Entered'.

And if you have 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' set to no, then you can have profile 'ASO: Default Order State' set to 'Booked'.

Need to check on setups
          If 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' is set to yes, then profile 'ASO: Default Order State' should be set to 'Entered'.
          If 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' set to no, then profile 'ASO: Default Order State' need to set as 'Booked' and 'IBE: Perform Payment authorization' set to 'yes'.

Please advise if you have Applications Release 11i.

Thank you,
          Deborah
          • 2. Re: Tangible id issue
            Hi,

Thanks i set all the possiblities i got Tangible id as ONT only.

Regards
            Khan
            • 3. Re: Tangible id issue
              Deborahcrm-Oracle
              Hello Khan,

Please confirm the profile options are set for application level iStore and Order Capture.

If still not correct behavior, please open a new SR so we can review the setups and the debug log details.

Regards,
              Deborah