I have facing a strange problem.One report is showing 0 Result on starting server,checked back end query,it shows it is hitting some other fact,tht'why measure is not found and cast Null as 0 is happening.
Strange thing is when I pull some other column from the same fact (But different Presentation table,same Logical table and Same LTS) along with my required measure it is showing data,hitting correct fact.But If I restart the server,again 0 result is coming.
I disabled cache and restarted,still the issue is coming.
I thought from BMM Layer the measure is not getting correct joins.
So I check all logical and physical join with conformed dimensions with Logical Fact.All are ok.
Measure has 2 definition at two LTS.
1.CASE "Oracle Data Warehouse"."Catalog"."dbo"."Fact_W_ORDERITEM_F"."TOP_LVL_LN_FLG" WHEN 'Y' THEN "Oracle Data Warehouse"."Catalog"."dbo"."Fact_W_ORDERITEM_F"."ROW_WID" END
2."Oracle Data Warehouse"."Catalog"."dbo"."Fact_W_ORDER_F"."NUM_ORDER_ITMS"