This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
This unfortunately can be caused by many reasons.
The errors that I can imagine now are:
1. 'Access Denied' Error While Copying Files to Remote Node. Problem about permissions of directory or disks.
2. PRKC-1002 Error; This is because the date on the local node is higher than the date on the remote node(s).
3. The ORACLE_HOME or GRID_HOME were owned by different users.
4. Different configurations in your nodes (rpm, kernels, permissions etc ...)
5. Network problems
6. SSH User Equivalence between the nodes
Would be really interesting to evaluate the records of the installation log and see what happened moments before the error.
Could you put here some parts of the log?
Edited by: Flávio Soares on Jan 10, 2013 10:30 AM