This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 5:14 AM by Stefano_i0600006 RSS

WSDL not wellformed using native web services

458347 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi!

we successfully use native webservices to publish pl sql functions in an Oracle database 11.2.0.1.0.

However when the return type of a function is of a "special type" the generated wsdl is not well formed.

More in detail:

1- we have registered an xml schema using DBMS_XMLSCHEMA.registerSchema and setting genType to "true". pl sql types have been successfully generated.
2- we have defined a new function which has, as return type, one among the generated types: for example Indirizzo1173_T.

The problem is that the generated wsdl is not well formed and includes the SYS_XDBPD_x0024_ attribute which is a "system attribute".

+<types>+
+<xsd:complexType name="Indirizzo1173_TType">+
+<xsd:sequence>+
+<xsd:element name="Indirizzo1173_T">+
+<xsd:complexType>+
+<xsd:element name="SYS_XDBPD_x0024_">+
+<xsd:complexType>+
+*<xsd:element name="   </xsd:schema>*+
+</types>+

Another user of the forum has the same problem Native webservices, object types, NULL values

Is this a bug or is not correct to return this kind of object types in a function published with native web services?

Thank you.
Best regards.
Stefano
  • 1. Re: WSDL not wellformed using native web services
    Stefano_i0600006 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    I have the same problem.

In addition I can not instantiate the object type generated by the "registerSchema", because the default constructor provides for the passage of all the attributes defined for the type, and therefore also the attribute SYS_XDBPD$, that should never changed manually.
    I could register the xml schemas without the "DOM Fidelity", but I need to preserve the information on the XSD namespace.
    What is the correct way to use the object type automatically generated by "regesterSchema"?

thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points