2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 1:13 AM by Rodney-Oracle RSS

Webcenter Sites post-installation: unable to login with fwadmin user

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with Webcenter Sites post installation. I have installed WebCenter Sites on Weblogic 10.. My environment is

I have followed following guide

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E29495_01/doc.1111/webcenter_sites_11gr1_install_on_weblogic.pdf
      During deploying "cs" on our managed server I got log4j error. I have to edit weblogic.xml and added following

<container-descriptor>
      <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
      </container-descriptor>

The same log4j error occurred while deploying "cas" and had to add the above to cas weblogic.xml

Then there is error for cas.properties file not found.

The file is located
      /home/oracle/oracle/webcenter/sites/bin
      with three other files

host.properties
      jbossTicketCacheReplicationConfig.xml
      and
      libsigar-amd64-linux.so

Once I copied them in /cas/WEB-INF/classes I was able to deploy cas with no errors and Webcenter Sites installation went successful.

I can successfully access login page

http://192.168.14.125:16400/cas/login?service=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.14.125%3A16400%2Fcs%2Fwem%2Ffatwire%2Fwem%2FWelcome

as soon as i try to login with fwadmin, it went into redirect loop.

Application server messages

INFO: Reloading registered services.
      Oct 9, 2012 2:36:22 PM org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl load
      INFO: Loaded 0 services.

Oct 9, 2012 2:38:43 PM org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl grantServiceTicket
      INFO: Granted service ticket [ST-11-ItqcwCaffbrXydPeBtMB-cas-192.168.14.125-1] for service [http://192.168.14.125:16400/cs/wem/fatwire/wem/Welcome] for user [fwadmin]
      I have following in my sites.log file

2012-10-09 14:38:43,414] [ERROR] [.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [sso.cas.filter.CASFilter] Ticket ST-10-EpWYIR3xPPgVLtk2HmZf-cas-192.168.14.125-1 is already validated or CAS is not avalilable. Request [http://192.168.14.125:16400/cs/wem/fatwire/wem/Welcome] from 192.168.14.144
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create XMLReader
      at org.jasig.cas.client.util.XmlUtils.getXmlReader(XmlUtils.java:44)
      at org.jasig.cas.client.util.XmlUtils.getTextForElement(XmlUtils.java:116)
      at org.jasig.cas.client.validation.Cas20ServiceTicketValidator.parseResponseFromServer(Cas20ServiceTicketValidator.java:69)
      at org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidator.validate(AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:188)
      at com.fatwire.wem.sso.cas.CASProvider.validate(CASProvider.java:306)
      at com.fatwire.wem.sso.cas.filter.CASFilter.doFilter(CASFilter.java:425)
      at com.fatwire.wem.sso.SSOFilter.doFilter(SSOFilter.java:51)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3715)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)
      at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
      at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)
      at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
      at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
      at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(Unknown Source)
      at org.jasig.cas.client.util.XmlUtils.getXmlReader(XmlUtils.java:42)
      ... 16 more

I edited setDomainEvn.sh with following entries

if [ "${PRE_CLASSPATH}" != "" ] ; then
      PRE_CLASSPATH="/export/home/bea/domains/cas/WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar;/export/home/bea/domains/cas/WEB-INF/lib/quartz-1.5.2.jar;/export/home/bea/domains/cas/WEB-INF/lib/jstl-api-1.2.jar;/home/oracle/oracle/webcenter/sites/MSXML.jar${COMMON_COMPONENTS_HOME}/modules/oracle.jdbc_11.1.1/ojdbc6dms.jar${CLASSPATHSEP}${PRE_CLASSPATH}"
      export PRE_CLASSPATH
      else
      PRE_CLASSPATH="/export/home/bea/domains/cas/WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar;/export/home/bea/domains/cas/WEB-INF/lib/quartz-1.5.2.jar;/export/home/bea/domains/cas/WEB-INF/lib/jstl-api-1.2.jar;/home/oracle/oracle/webcenter/sites/MSXML.jar${COMMON_COMPONENTS_HOME}/modules/oracle.jdbc_11.1.1/ojdbc6dms.jar"
      export PRE_CLASSPATH
      fi

Even after that I got same errors.

It is interesting to observer that I have installed Webcenter Sites with oracle database option but in my cas.properties file I have following entry

#database.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect
      #database.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
      database.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect

Any Ideas what is going on here? How to solve this login problem? Please assist

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Thabo
        • 1. Re: Webcenter Sites post-installation: unable to login with fwadmin user
          Hi

Doesn't anyone out there have a solution to this problem?????

Regards
          Thabo
          • 2. Re: Webcenter Sites post-installation: unable to login with fwadmin user
            Rodney-Oracle
            Hi Thabo,
            Could you verify your CLASSPATH and PRE_CLASSPATH settings? Can you check if your managed server is configured to use setDomainEnv.sh?

Setting the CLASSPATH and PRE_CLASSPATH
            Edit <domain_home>/bin/startWebLogic.sh and add <cs_install_dir>/bin to the CLASSPATH. For example:
            CLASSPATH="<cs_install_dir>/bin $CLASSPATH"

For the WebCenter Sites Contributor interface to load properly, edit the setDomainEnv.sh file under the <domain_home>/bin directory and add the commons-lang-2.4.jar file, used by WebCenter Sites, to the PRE_CLASSPATH as follows:

PRE_CLASSPATH="<webapplication_stage_directory>/
            <webcenter_sites_webapplication>/WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang 2.4.jar:$PRE_CLASSPATH"

After checking can you restart the admin and the managed server.

Cheers,
            Rodney