This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Just try below1 person found this helpful
1. export User.xml using deployment manager(metadata export)
2. export sandbox. make sure at least one udf you have added in all the pages (Create, Modify and View page)
[Must have a copy/backup of both which will help you for recovery if something goes wrong]
3. open User.xml and copy paste for the remaning 150 UDF similar to the existing entries
4. go to exported sandbox. there will be file like UserEo.xml, UserEo.xml.xml, UserVo.xml, UserVo.xml.xml.. may one more file will be there. open each file and add similar entries for the remaining attribute
5. import User.xml using deployment manager
6. import sandbox and activate same.
Oh I didn't get your question. Yes we had around 200 UDF on Beta version of R2, and there was no diff on the performance. So, I don't think there will be any performance issue.
Performance issues will be seen whenever View User Details will be loaded. As 250 is quite a bug number so OIM has to set values for each field from Database.1 person found this helpful
You must follow tuning steps which are provided by Oracle.