This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 5:44 AM by Rolando Carrasco RSS

Exception occured when invoking the  procedure of database

891683 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am getting the below error, while invoking the procedure of a database,

<bpelFault><faultType>0</faultType><bindingFault xmlns="http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel/extension"><part name="summary"><summary>Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'getEBSItemInfo' failed due to: Stored procedure invocation error. Error while trying to prepare and execute the APPS.WSH_OTM_SYNC_ITEM_PKG.GET_EBS_ITEM_INFO API. An error occurred while preparing and executing the APPS.WSH_OTM_SYNC_ITEM_PKG.GET_EBS_ITEM_INFO API. Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06503: PL/SQL: Function returned without value ORA-06512: at "APPS.WSH_OTM_SYNC_ITEM_PKG", line 276 ORA-06512: at line 1 Check to ensure that the API is defined in the database and that the parameters match the signature of the API. This exception is considered not retriable, likely due to a modelling mistake. To classify it as retriable instead add property nonRetriableErrorCodes with value "-6503" to your deployment descriptor (i.e. weblogic-ra.xml). To auto retry a retriable fault set these composite.xml properties for this invoke: jca.retry.interval, jca.retry.count, and jca.retry.backoff. All properties are integers. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. </summary></part><part name="detail"><detail>ORA-06503: PL/SQL: Function returned without value ORA-06512: at "APPS.WSH_OTM_SYNC_ITEM_PKG", line 276 ORA-06512: at line 1 </detail></part><part name="code"><code>6503</code></part></bindingFault></bpelFault>

Can anybody help me to figure out whether it is db adapter issue or related to pl/sql.

Thanks in advance,
Sarala

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points