This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 4:16 AM by D.Ram RSS

EmployeeDetailsVO extension

User476227-OC Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I copied EmployeeDetailsVO.xml and EmployeeDetailsVO.class from server into my local I place the said files in myclass and myProjects
I converted the .class into .java
and I was able to modify the sql script after taht when I was trying to make and rebuild I am getting the below error message.
"Error(9,48): PerOAViewObjectImpl not found in class oracle.apps.per.selfservice.mgrviews.server.EmployeeDetailsVOImpl in class wssc.oracle.apps.per.selfservice.mgrviews.server.wsscEmployeeDetailsVOImpl"

can any one help me with this error .

Edited by: 980820 on Jan 11, 2013 12:23 PM
  • 1. Re: EmployeeDetailsVO extension
    Kalimuthu V Expert
    Hi,
    When you try to do VO Substitution, you have to have all the related VO , EO in my classes and my projects.
    Looks like your employee VO is extended from PerOAViewObjectImpl, get the PerOAViewObjectImpl file and try the extn.

Thanks,

With regards,
    Kali.
    OSSi.
  • 2. Re: EmployeeDetailsVO extension
    User476227-OC Newbie
    I brought complete per directory and placed under my classes and when I am trying to extend I am gettign this error message on the seeded page
    "D:\Dev\oaf\r1211\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\oracle\apps\per\selfservice\mgrviews\server\EmployeeDetailsVOImpl.java
    Error(113,15): undefined label: MISSING_BLOCK_LABEL_144
    Error(115,9): not an expression statement
    Error(125,15): variable exception2 might not have been initialized
    Error(125,15): unreported exception: class java.lang.Exception; must be caught or declared to be thrown
    Error(126,16): statement not reachable"
  • 3. Re: EmployeeDetailsVO extension
    D.Ram Explorer
    The error may be because your decompiler not performing decompilation correctly.
    In jDeveloper you can comment the code which is throwing error in Seeded Java file to get it compiled.

Regards,
    Ganga Ram Dhungana

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points