Go Directly To
My Oracle Support Community
OPN Cloud Connection
Oracle Employee Community
Oracle User Group Community
Get Started Guide
Join the world’s largest interactive community dedicated to Oracle technologies.
Learn from thousands of community experts
Get answers to your technical questions
Share your knowledge with peers
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
This discussion is archived
on Jan 13, 2013 8:59 AM by 981417
System not calculating as mentioned in the price differentials multipliers
Jan 13, 2013 8:59 AM
We are using contingent worker functionality in R12.1.3.
1) For example,we have a PO with line type as rated based temporary labour, UOM as "HR" , unit price as 100 and total amount is 100000.
2) Mentioned multipliers in PO for price differentials as Holiday as 2 and Overtime as 1.5.
3) In general working hours in a day is 8 hrs.The calendar defined in the system with Mon-Fri as working days.
4) Timecard entered in OTL with Sunday as '8' hrs, Monday as '10' hrs.
5) Whereas system need to calculate as for Sunday 8hrs=>8*100*2=1600 and for Monday =>10hrs=(8*100)+2*100*1.5=1100 in total need to show as 2700.
6) And those time card details interfaced from OTL to purchasing and it shows as received with an amount of 1800 as received in the PO shipments under more tab.
System does not calculated as per mentioned price differential multipliers.
Am i missing any setup?
Any help will be highly appreciated
I have the same question
Show 0 Likes
This content has been marked as final.
Show 0 replies