System name: Linux
Node name: NODE1_NAME
Release: 2.6.18-164.0.0.0.1.el5
Version: #1 SMP Thu Sep 3 00:21:28 EDT 2009
Machine: x86_64
Instance name: NODE1
Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1
Oracle process number: 509
Unix process pid: 27708, image: SEREVER_NAME (CJQ0)

*** 2013-01-13 08:24:29.678
*** SESSION ID:(3612.47571) 2013-01-13 08:24:29.678
*** CLIENT ID:() 2013-01-13 08:24:29.678
*** SERVICE NAME:(SYS$BACKGROUND) 2013-01-13 08:24:29.678
*** MODULE NAME:() 2013-01-13 08:24:29.678
*** ACTION NAME:() 2013-01-13 08:24:29.678

DDE: Problem Key 'ORA 600 [kslgetl:1]' was flood controlled (0x6) (incident: 2716723)
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kslgetl:1], [0x0EDE7D0C0], [22], [], [], [], [], []
error 0 detected in background process
OPIRIP: Uncaught error 447. Error stack:
ORA-00447: fatal error in background process
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kslgetl:1], [0x0EDE7D0C0], [22], [], [], [], [], []

Regards,
Mohanad Awad
  • 1. Re: ORA-00600
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    Currently Being Moderated
    For all "urgent" and ORA-00600 issues, pl contact Oracle Support - only they can help in such situations

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: ORA-00600
    Osama_Mustafa Oracle ACE
    If i have below error : What can i do please - so urgent -
    there's no urgent here, this is volunteer forum not paid service if you want urgent help you should pay for it.
    this error indicate as bug , Go thru support.oracle.com and check Documents related to this error nothing Found Open SR
  • 3. Re: ORA-00600
    Mohanad Awad Newbie
    Dears,

thanks for answer , but i don't have account on oracle support , can you please advice me for this error ? this error effect just on oracle scheduled and jobs .. it's not work and this error appear on log file of oracle .

i try to stop the schedual by
    restart the DB / reboot server will solve the issue ?

sorry & thanks
    Mohanad Awad
  • 4. Re: ORA-00600
    rukbat Guru Moderator
    Mohanad Awad wrote:
    Dears,

thanks for answer , but i don't have account on oracle support , can you please advice me for this error ?
    You have already received the proper advice.
    You need to understand that you will not get a solution from a free online forum for every question you may ever have.

Sometimes, you need to get guidance from the company that produces the product (the software).
    For that, you will need to invest in a support contract for the product.

Yes, it will cost money.
  • 5. Re: ORA-00600
    Osama_Mustafa Oracle ACE
    thanks for answer , but i don't have account on oracle support , can you please advice me for this error ? this error effect just on oracle scheduled and jobs .. it's not work and this error appear on log file of oracle .
    i hope this is not production database , having Oracle account Support is Mandatory to any company with critical data , ORA-00600 as i told you is indicating for bug and you should contact oracle support , to do that you should have account , and to have account you should pay for this services .
    restart the DB / reboot server will solve the issue ?
    Maybe yes/Maybe no, but its not solution ,and if its works it will be temporary solution otherwise best approach for your case is to contact oracle support as we told before.
  • 6. Re: ORA-00600
    864103 Newbie
    there is nothing to do with ora-00600 the only one can solve it is oracle support ,
    if you don't have valid oracle support there is no way to solve it , also this error was not effected to your database.
  • 7. Re: ORA-00600
    Mohanad Awad Newbie
    Dears,

thanks all for your reply , the issue is clear for me now.

i will call support

As you are all DBA , for now i change all my scheduled jobs to Linux OS crontab jobs and i did not want it at all which exist in oracle.

but my question is : dose SYS user use this scheduled (for example gather static and SQL adviser) ... or not ? and if yes how to see all these scheduled and can i change everything to OS crontab or not ?

Thanks ,

Edited by: Mohanad Awad on Jan 13, 2013 12:11 PM
  • 8. Re: ORA-00600
    Osama_Mustafa Oracle ACE
    SQL> select table_name from dict where table_name like '%SCHEDULER%';
  • 9. Re: ORA-00600
    Aman.... Oracle ACE
    But why you want to schedule all the jobs, even those who are internally managed by db , to the o/s scheduling? There are components within the db that are designed to monitor and schedule these jobs effectively so IMO, it's not a good idea. Rather than doing that , you should get a CSI and check in MOS what's causing this error and remove it.

Aman....
  • 10. Re: ORA-00600
    Mohanad Awad Newbie
    Dear,

I try to search on Metalink, and i put first argument and i get Document 351779.1 ; but it did give me same error which i have , so what can i do now ?

anyone can advice me what the patch number needed for this error above , coz it seam search in support oracle it seem very complicated and sometime not useful !

Best Regards,
    Mohanad Awad

글 수정: Mohanad Awad
  • 11. Re: ORA-00600
    Osama_Mustafa Oracle ACE
    Mohanad Awad wrote:
    Dear,

I try to search on Metalink, and i put first argument and i get Document 351779.1 ; but it did give me same error which i have , so what can i do now ?

anyone can advice me what the patch number needed for this error above , coz it seam search in support oracle it seem very complicated and sometime not useful !

Best Regards,
    Mohanad Awad

글 수정: Mohanad Awad
    Open SR