This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Any help or suggestions please .....
I think the following should be done:
1) get bkup of DB +Apps (OS is OELlinux)
2) run preclone steps on both layers and shutdown the apps + db
3) Follow metalink docID - 464922.1 [Changing DBNAME and DBID of RAC Database Using NID]
4) make sure the DB Contextfile reflects the new values for db_name
5) follow Cloning Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 RAC-Enabled Systems with Rapid Clone [ID 559518.1] >> Section 8: Advanced Cloning Scenarios >> 8.1 Cloning the Database Separately
6) for the appsTier follow: Cloning Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 RAC-Enabled Systems with Rapid Clone [ID 559518.1] >> Section 7: Applications Tier Cloning for RAC
Hope this helps. Be sure to test first and have a valid backup.