0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 4:33 AM by 961654 RSS

ERRORS in CALLING Jasper Report from APEX

**Hi all,**
      **Please, Can anybody help me with the following error:**
      **I have created a jasper report (iReport 4.7.1) and it runs perfectly on that. But when I call the report from APEX I get the following error:**
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.TableReport$ColumnHeaderCreator.addHeaderToolbarElement(TableReport.java:579)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.TableReport$ColumnHeaderCreator.createColumnCell(TableReport.java:437)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.TableReport$ReportBandCreator.visitColumn(TableReport.java:255)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.TableReport$ReportBandCreator.visitColumn(TableReport.java:231)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.StandardColumn.visitColumn(StandardColumn.java:73)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.TableReport$ReportBandCreator.visit(TableReport.java:310)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.TableReport.createColumnHeader(TableReport.java:650)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.TableReport.<init>(TableReport.java:157)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.FillTable.createFillTableSubreport(FillTable.java:284)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.FillTable.createFillSubreport(FillTable.java:260)
           net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.fill.FillTable.evaluate(FillTable.java:105)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillComponentElement.evaluate(JRFillComponentElement.java:88)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.evaluate(JRFillElementContainer.java:257)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:472)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillColumnBand(JRVerticalFiller.java:2037)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillDetail(JRVerticalFiller.java:771)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:281)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:144)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:891)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:804)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fill(JRFiller.java:61)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:446)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:276)
           net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:745)
           de.oc.integration.jasper.webapp.ReportWrapper.service(ReportWrapper.java:317)
           javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      If I delete the Detail table from jasper report,the report runs OK from APEX. Could you please help me, why this is happening?
      Thank you in advance,
      Elina