This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I did. It looks like each application uses its own instance of shared appModule but this module gets connected to the wrong datasource.
I think the problem is in this method:
createRootApplicationModule(java.lang.String qualifiedAMDefName, java.lang.String configName).
I changed it to
createRootApplicationModule(java.lang.String qualifiedAMDefName, java.lang.String configName, EnvInfoProvider envInfo)
where envInfo = new MyDynamicEnvInfoProvider().
It seems to be working so far.
I am using this method because I have:
- Localized labels of view attributes in the database.
- Adf Library with Shared Application module to get those labels.
- CommonCode project with MyViewDefImpl class which is extended by View Definition. In this class createRootApplicationModule is called, to get labels from database.