This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2013 6:03 PM by MAli RSS

ODI-10035: SNP_MODEL error

627577 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am getting this error when I try to import a model folder ("DM - Admin Tables") into a repository.
The previous version of the model was deleted from the repository and then I tried to import a new version using import.
The error I get is this :

com.sunopsis.core.SnpsDuplicateAKException: ODI-10035: SNP_MODEL : DM - Admin Tables violates alternate key constraint AK_SNP_MODEL (COD_MOD) for values DM___ADMIN
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.insertActionForDuplication(DwgObject.java:3161)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.insertForDuplication(DwgObject.java:3443)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgDuplicationTools.importOtherObjects(DwgDuplicationTools.java:2616)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgDuplicationTools.synonymImport(DwgDuplicationTools.java:2130)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.importFromObjectLst(DwgObject.java:6509)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.doImport(DwgObject.java:6011)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.importFromXml(DwgObject.java:5650)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.importFromXmlWithCommit(DwgObject.java:5695)
     at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogImportXml.doImport(SnpsDialogImportXml.java:375)
     at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogImportXml$1.doInBackground(SnpsDialogImportXml.java:1248)
     at com.sunopsis.graphical.tools.utils.swingworker.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:240)
     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
     at com.sunopsis.graphical.tools.utils.swingworker.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:278)
     at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:655)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Does anybody have any idea what is going on and how I can solve this?
I could not find any related errors on Google that also have a problem with AK_SNP_MODEL.

Thanx in advance,
Zoef de Haas.
  • 1. Re: ODI-10035: SNP_MODEL error
    mRainey Journeyer
    Hi Zoef,

Have you checked to be sure that no other models have defaulted their Model Code to "DM___ADMIN", such as a Model named "DM - Admin Views"?

If not, you can check the values in SNP_MODEL table that may be causing the duplicate by reviewing the constraint AK_SNP_MODEL and querying for a value of DM___ADMIN.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Michael Rainey
  • 2. Re: ODI-10035: SNP_MODEL error
    627577 Newbie
    Hi Michael,

I could not find anything that was duplicate or so. Even more, I have some more solutions to load but they also failed with the same 'type' of error.

I abandoned this set of (11.1.1.5) repositories and have created a new set of (11.1.1.6) repositories.
    Also I created new solution export files and took care to FTP them to my new ODI using proper FTP settings.
    But there I have even more problems because the error message now only says I have an error in my file ... and no more than that.

I am preparing a service request for Oracle because I'm stuck now.

Regards,
    Zoef de Haas.
  • 3. Re: ODI-10035: SNP_MODEL error
    MAli Newbie

Hi Zoef,

Here is the Work Around:

SOURCE_WORK_REPOSITORY

1) Log on the DB

2) Go to SNP_MODEL Table

3) Export the row from SNP_MODEL  table having the model name you are trying to migrate

TARGET_WORK_REPOSITORY

1) Log on the DB

2) Go to SNP_MODEL Table

3) Import the row into the SNP_MODEL  table exported from SOURCE_WORK_REPOSITORY

Log on to SOURCE_WORK_REPOSITORY through ODI

DESIGNER>>MODELS

1) Double Click on the MODEL

2) Select VERSION

3) Create VERSION

Log on to TARGET_WORK_REPOSITORY through ODI

DESIGNER>>MODELS

1) Double Click on the MODEL

2) Select VERSION

3) Restore VERSION

Vola!!!

Legend