2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2013 11:28 AM by fac586 RSS

Problem with IE

LéoVic
      Hello, I have doubt about how APEX on IE, there are some actions that doesn't work on IE but on Firefox and Chrome its works perfect.

For example, in this moment my problem is to execute an action when item change, and nothing happens when I use Internt Explorer.

I'm using Dynamic Action; Event - on Change; Action - Execute PL_SQL Code.

Someone have an ideia why is this happening and how can I solve this?

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Problem with IE
          Splendid Alex
          Hi LéoVic,

What version of Internet Explorer are you using?

Alex.
          • 2. Re: Problem with IE
            fac586
            LéoVic wrote:
            Hello, I have doubt about how APEX on IE, there are some actions that doesn't work on IE but on Firefox and Chrome its works perfect.

For example, in this moment my problem is to execute an action when item change, and nothing happens when I use Internt Explorer.

I'm using Dynamic Action; Event - on Change; Action - Execute PL_SQL Code.

Someone have an ideia why is this happening and how can I solve this?
            No idea whatsoever. Not using IE sounds like a good solution.

This might not appear very helpful, but you are not helping yourself.

No APEX version.
            No IE version.
            No theme.
            No template information.
            No information about the component triggering the DA.
            No error messages.
            Insufficient information about DA involved.

If you want help you have to provide sufficient information relevant to the problem. Like all of the above. (And in this case you're strongly recommended to try to reproduce the problem on apex.oracle.com)