This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Hi Alex,1 person found this helpful
very interesting. Looks like one of your processes uses the WHEN_ANY_ITEM_IN_COMMA_DELIMITED_LIST_OF_PAGES_HAS_CHANGED condition which has been deprecated for a very long time.
If you execute the following query in your workspace schema, you should find those processes which do use the condition. You might want to check if the reported pages/processes are still used in your application.
select application_id, application_name, page_id, page_name, process_name from APEX_APPLICATION_PAGE_PROC where CONDITION_EXPRESSION1 = 'WHEN_ANY_ITEM_IN_COMMA_DELIMITED_LIST_OF_PAGES_HAS_CHANGED';
My Blog: http://www.inside-oracle-apex.com
APEX Plug-Ins: http://apex.oracle.com/plugins
Sorry for the slow reply, I didn't see the notification that someone had replied to my question!
It was actually the condition_type field that contained the afflicted value.
I found it with this query:
WHERE CONDITION_TYPE = 'WHEN_ANY_ITEM_IN_COMMA_DELIMITED_LIST_OF_PAGES_HAS_CHANGED';
Not sure why my original error message referred to CONDITION_EXPRESSION1, but removing this condition seems to have fixed it!