... this happens every time, even if I uncheck all boxes except one (e.g. "References with substitution syntax").
I'm wondering if there is something wrong with our Apex installation as I can't see any other references to this problem in the forum. We don't seem to be suffering any other problems so I expect it's something small...
Has anyone else ever encountered this and does anyone know of a solution? I would like to use the Advisor for some QA processes as it looks like a handy tool.
very interesting. Looks like one of your processes uses the WHEN_ANY_ITEM_IN_COMMA_DELIMITED_LIST_OF_PAGES_HAS_CHANGED condition which has been deprecated for a very long time.
If you execute the following query in your workspace schema, you should find those processes which do use the condition. You might want to check if the reported pages/processes are still used in your application.
where CONDITION_EXPRESSION1 = 'WHEN_ANY_ITEM_IN_COMMA_DELIMITED_LIST_OF_PAGES_HAS_CHANGED';
My Blog: http://www.inside-oracle-apex.com
APEX Plug-Ins: http://apex.oracle.com/plugins
Sorry for the slow reply, I didn't see the notification that someone had replied to my question!
It was actually the condition_type field that contained the afflicted value.
I found it with this query:
WHERE CONDITION_TYPE = 'WHEN_ANY_ITEM_IN_COMMA_DELIMITED_LIST_OF_PAGES_HAS_CHANGED';
Not sure why my original error message referred to CONDITION_EXPRESSION1, but removing this condition seems to have fixed it!