3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2013 12:09 AM by Manwendra RSS

Installation Problem

MichaelBaygeldin
      Hi.
      I am trying to install SES 11.1.2.2.0 on Windows 7. I already have WebCenter at my machine.

When I tried to install SES I got one error (unsupported OS) and some warnings (Loopback Adapter and PATH variables).
      Then
      1) I patched refhost.xml as described here - http://filizyuksel.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/oracle-database-11g-is-not-certified-on-the-current-operating-system/,
      2) installed and configured Microsoft Loopback Adapter
      3) and changed my environment variables.

Now
      1) I have NOT JAVA_HOME and ORACLE_HOME variables
      2) and also have NOT oracle-related variables in PATH variable.
      3) I also deleted "c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_32\bin\;" from PATH.

So when I tried to install SES again a got 0 errors and 0 warnings, but at "Oracle Search Configuration Assistant" step I got <font face="courier">"SEVERE: OUI-25031:Some of the configuration assistants failed/cancelled. It is strongly recommended that you retry the configuration assistants at this time. Not successfully running any "Recommended" assistants means your system will not be correctly configured."</font>

I found these strings in log file: <font face="courier">"Error while executing action: "start" Unable to start the MidTier Error while executing action: "setup_all""</font>

Also there are such strange strings in log file:
      <font face="courier">
      Jan 16, 2013 12:20:16 PM MSK> <Notice> <Security> <BEA-090898> <Ignoring the trusted CA certificate "CN=KEYNECTIS ROOT CA,OU=ROOT,O=KEYNECTIS,C=FR". The loading of the trusted certificate list raised a certificate parsing exception PKIX: Unsupported OID in the AlgorithmIdentifier object: 1.2.840.113549.1.1.11.>

<Jan 16, 2013 12:20:16 PM MSK> <Notice> <Security> <BEA-090898> <Ignoring the trusted CA certificate "CN=T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 3,OU=T-Systems Trust Center,O=T-Systems Enterprise Services GmbH,C=DE". The loading of the trusted certificate list raised a certificate parsing exception PKIX: Unsupported OID in the AlgorithmIdentifier object: 1.2.840.113549.1.1.11.>

<Jan 16, 2013 12:20:16 PM MSK> <Notice> <Security> <BEA-090898> <Ignoring the trusted CA certificate "CN=T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 2,OU=T-Systems Trust Center,O=T-Systems Enterprise Services GmbH,C=DE". The loading of the trusted certificate list raised a certificate parsing exception PKIX: Unsupported OID in the AlgorithmIdentifier object: 1.2.840.113549.1.1.11.>
      </font>
      Can you show me my mistake?

Edited by: Michael Baygeldin on Jan 16, 2013 1:40 PM