This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I'll try to write some tips about your requirements.
a) For display content use "Content Presenter Task Flow" (OOTB in the product):
b) Personalization framework:
Re: building multilingual portal using WebCenter
About themes or skins based on personalization use EL Expressions to select which one must be selected.
c) Use ADF BC (Business Components). There are a lot of tutorials about it.
d) Use RSS Task Flow OOTB of the product. ADF Components are AJAX based.
My recommendation for you is:
1) Do a basic tutorial of ADF to learn ADF BC, ADF Model, ADF Controller, ADF View and ADF Components.
2) Basic tutorial (ElPiju) of WebCenter Portal Applications
3) Basic tutorial to understand Web Content and Documents and how to display it in WebCenter using Content Presenter.
4) Basic sample of personalization framework.
Thanks for the promt reply.......i will go through the tuto (infact already started)......I just wanna ask two things
Step by Step Installation process for:-
1.UCM/Oracle webcenter content.
And how to prepare connection USing Jdeveloper
I am using Jdeveloper "Studio Edition Version 184.108.40.206.0".....
If you have Oracle Database 11g installed for your WebCenter Portal Server you can reuse it.
Reusing database you can install WebCenter UCM following installation manual.
1) Create WebCenter Content Schemas using RCU utility.
2) Extend your domain with WebCenter Content product.
Having WebCenter Content installed and configured then create a Content Server Repository Connection in your WebCenter Portal Application.
Here you have detailed steps: http://yonaweb.be/webcenter_11g_ps3_tutorial_introduction_content_integration